Job Opening: Marketing Manager
Who we are
Music of Armenia promotes Armenian music and musicians through innovative projects and events. Our website and social networking websites offer an equal platform for all featured musicians to promote their music and talent to fans around the world. Click here to find out more.
To work closely with the Executive | Events Directors to support Music of Armenia in achieving its marketing objectives.
• In collaboration with the Executive | Events Manager, ensure MoA's website's content is updated including all news and features, stories and other related materials
• Maintain and contribute to the website's content
• Liaise with all partners as required to create reciprocal links, offer content and brand placement
• Coordinate MoA’s presence on key social networking websites - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram. This includes implementing and regularly updating the design, layout and content of these sites
• Create and collate relevant and timely content for the production and dissemination of newsletters and other communications as required
• Regular updating of details, addition of contacts, for all databases – central and newsletter
• Create marketing strategies and run marketing campaigns for MoA's festivals and concerts
• Fluent in Armenian and English
• Professional, organised, efficient and self disciplined in their approach to their duties
• Passionate about music and the arts
• Knowledge of online marketing, website content creation, promotional material creation
• Understand, appreciate and be aligned to the Music of Armenia’s values
• Have own laptop, telephone, internet connection and be prepared to work flexible hours
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Graphic Design
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or similar software
How to apply
To apply please send your covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line by 22 March 2017.