Competition - Design logo for Yerevan Duduk Festival
Music of Armenia is delighted to announce the launch of Yerevan Duduk Festival, an annual festival, which, for the first time, will take place in Yerevan in October 2015. To kick off the festival with a bang and to get you involved in the creation of this remarkable event, we have decided to announce a competition in search of the best logo for the festival.
Yerevan Duduk Festival
Celebrating the beauty of this unique instrument, Yerevan Duduk Festival aims to preserve and promote the legacy of duduk and its music. For 3 days, Yerevan Duduk Festival will bring together musicians of all backgrounds and levels of experience in an event solely dedicated to this utmost important instrument. Yerevan Duduk Festival will further enhance the importance of duduk and provide a platform for local and international duduk players and the general public to learn more about the instrument and fully experience its rich and versatile music.
What you get
1. The winning designer will get $100.
2. Should we feel that the winning logo is the best choice for the festival, your logo will become the official logo of the festival.
3. The winning logo, designer and their work will also be featured on Music of Armenia’s and Yerevan Duduk Festival’s websites, social networking websites and newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
The goal of the competition is to find a logo that is best suitable for Yerevan Duduk Festival. You are free to use your imagination when designing the logo. The only requirement is that your design reflects the festival’s mission and spirit.
Every logo submitted should be:
1. Legible, easy to decipher the letters and the name of the festival.
2. Effective without colour, looks good in black & white .
3. Scalable - works well at all sizes.
4. Versatile and multi-purpose - we must be able to use the logo for many different purposes and on various platforms, shapes and surfaces.
5. Simple, modern and memorable - logos with Armenian patriotic designs, i.e. the Armenian flag, will be not be considered.
6. Designs will be eliminated if they are inappropriate or completely off brief.
7. The winning design will be chosen by Music of Armenia and the winning logo may or may not be used.
How to submit your designs
1. Share a photo of the logo on your wall and tag Yerevan Duduk Festival’s Facebook page on the photo.
2. Submit your design to the festival's official Facebook group.
3. Email your designs to us.
The competition ends on 6 September 2015. Late submissions will not be accepted. The winner will be announced on 7 September 2015.